Airport Parking GmbH General Terms and Conditions
Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “T&Cs”) apply to all contracts concluded via our website https://www.easyairportparking.de/ and contracts concluded via our partners
Airport Parking GmbH
Holtumsweg 32, 47652 Weeze
Managing Director: Lukas Hendriksen
Phone No.: +49 (0) 2837 - 96 199 – 86
Fax No.: + 49 (0) 2837 - 96 199 – 87
and you, as our customer (hereinafter referred to as “customer” for linguistic simplification).
- Every use of our website and every use of the services of Airport Parking GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “EAP” or “we”) is subject to these T&Cs, which are recognised by you with every use or claim. The version of the T&Cs valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall be decisive.
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “T&Cs”) apply to all contracts concluded via our website https://www.easyairportparking.de/ and contracts concluded via our partners Airport Parking GmbH
Object of contract and booking price
Unless individual agreements have been made, the subject matter of the contract results from these T&Cs, the products booked by you, as described on our website, and the tariffs stated within the framework of the booking.
Conclusion and language of contract
- The presentation of our products on our website as part of the online booking form, and by our partners, represents a binding offer to you to enter into a parking space rental agreement within the terms and conditions available and described at the time. By sending the online booking form via clicking on the button “PURCHASE BOOKING” or by submitting a booking to one of our partners, you accept this offer in accordance with the conditions you have selected (conclusion of contract). Immediately after sending the booking request, you will receive an e-mail with the subject “booking confirmation” confirming that your booking has been received and was successful.
- If no parking space is available at the time of your booking in the period you have requested, we will inform you of this in real time as part of your booking. A booking is not possible in this case; a contract will not be concluded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide for booking purposes is accurate and that e-mails sent by us can be received at the e-mail address you provide. In particular, when using SPAM/JUNK filters in your e-mail account, you must ensure that all e-mails sent by us can be delivered. The receipt of our e-mails is your sole responsibility.
- The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
Booking process and parking at the airport
Step 1: Booking
You can make your booking using the online booking form provided on our website and through our partners. To make a booking using our online booking form, first click on “BOOK” and enter your booking details in the form that opens. You will be asked for the airport to be selected, the parking duration (arrival and departure days), the desired product (parking space), your customer data and other booking data for contract processing and your payment method. If you click on “Next” again after entering your data, you will be taken to the booking overview page overwritten with “Confirmation”, where you can check your entries again. You can identify any input errors here before the final confirmation of your booking and correct them at any time before sending your booking request. To correct your entries or to delete or reset all entered data, a corresponding correction option is available to you at any time. By clicking the button “PURCHASE BOOKING” you conclude the booking process and thus the contract between you and us bindingly.
Step 2: Booking confirmation
Step 3: Your ticket
With the booking confirmation, you will receive your parking code. You will need to print or save this on your smartphone, depending on the conditions applicable to the airport you have selected, as indicated on our website and booking confirmation.
Step 4: Parking
The estimated times of arrival and departure you specify at the time of booking serve as a planning aid, especially where a shuttle service is available. The booked parking duration (arrival to departure day) is binding. When entering and leaving the airport, you will proceed according to the procedures applicable to the airport you have selected, as indicated on our website and in the booking confirmation. Please make sure that you arrive at the booked parking space early enough before departure, taking into account all relevant circumstances and possible waiting times for our shuttle service (Section 10). We assume no liability for the timeliness of your arrival and any consequences associated with a late arrival. Please inform yourself as early as possible about the location of the car park you have selected on our website and the destination address of your booking confirmation.
- Step 1: Booking
Legal right of withdrawal for customers
If you are a customer (i.e. a person who uses our services for a purpose which is not predominantly attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you are entitled to the following right of withdrawal:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to revoke your contractual declaration within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Airport Parking GmbH, Managing Director Lukas Hendriksen, Holtumsweg 32, 47652 Weeze, Telephone No.: +49 (0) 2837 - 96 199 - 86, Fax No.: + 49 (0) 2837 - 96 199 - 87, E-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter by post, a fax or an e-mail). You can use the attached example withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments received from you promptly and no later than 30 days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise. In no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the Service be commenced during the withdrawal period, you are required to pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect to this agreement in relation to the total services provided in the agreement.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
At Airport Parking GmbH, Holtumsweg 32, 47652 Weeze, Fax No.: + 49 (0) 2837 - 96 199 – 87, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
I/we hereby revoke (*)
contract concluded for the provision of the following service (*)
ordered on (*)
Name(s) of customer(s)
Address of customer(s)
Signature of customer(s) (only for paper communication)
* Delete as applicable
- With the conclusion of the contract, we undertake, in accordance with these T&Cs and the details of your booking as stated in the booking confirmation, to provide you with a parking space for use for the agreed parking duration against payment of the booking price stated in the booking confirmation. A specific parking space or a specific characteristic or location of the parking space is only contractually owed if this has been expressly agreed.
- At some locations we also offer a free shuttle service between the car park and the airport. Our shuttle services are subject to the special provisions set out in Section 10 of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Guarding, surveillance and safekeeping are not the subject of our services and/or contractual object.
Your duties/user regulations
- With the booking, you assure that you and/or the driver of the vehicle are/is in possession of a valid driver’s licence at the time of driving into our car park and that the vehicle is safe to operate until leaving the car park, has the legally required insurance coverage and is provided with a registration number and a valid official inspection sticker. We are entitled to refuse to park the vehicle in our car park if there are indications that these requirements are not met and you cannot provide us with the relevant evidence on site at our request.
- The maximum dimensions of the vehicle to be adjusted can be found in the location descriptions on our website. We do not check the dimensions of the vehicle when entering. You are solely responsible for this. In the event of non-compliance with these dimensions, we are entitled to refuse entry of the vehicle while maintaining our claim to payment or to have the vehicle towed away at your expense for a fee.
- The parking ticket is for personal use only and is not transferable or sellable.
- The regulations of the Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) and the Road Traffic Act (StVG), whose regulations you must observe, apply to our parking spaces. When using our car park, you must take care not to obstruct other customers and vehicles. You and your fellow passengers must behave in such a way that avoids hazards and damage to others
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated areas. You are solely responsible for this. Vehicles parked illegally or incorrectly can be removed by us for a fee.
- With the exception of operating materials, no flammable or environmentally hazardous or dangerous substances may be stored in the parked vehicle.
- You are obliged to immediately report any damage to your vehicle or damage caused by you to vehicles of third parties to the personnel on-site and to give them the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. If, in the rare case that no staff is available, you are obliged to have the damage recorded by the police.
- It is forbidden to carry out repairs or cleaning of vehicles in our parking lots without our consent, or to drain off cooling water, fuel or oil, to leave behind rubbish, to store things of any kind, to test engines or run them unnecessarily, or to park vehicles with leaking tanks or engines. Contamination caused by you or any other passengers must be removed immediately and properly by you. Otherwise, we are entitled to have the contamination removed at your expense.
- The instructions of our personnel and third parties commissioned by us must be followed.
- The tariffs listed in the booking process at the time the contract is concluded shall apply. The prices shown are total prices in euros and include the applicable statutory value added tax.
- The total price (booking price) is calculated on the basis of the tariff valid for the booked product at the selected airport and the selected parking duration.
- The parking duration includes the entire day of arrival and departure. If you do not remove your vehicle from the booked parking space by midnight on the day of your booked departure, we are entitled to have your vehicle towed away, whereby all associated costs are to be borne by you. The provision in Section 19.3 shall remain unaffected.
Terms of payment
- Payment of the booking price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
- Payment can be made either by credit card (Mastercard, VISA), SEPA direct debit, instant bank transfer, PayPal or iDeal. We reserve the right to exclude certain types of payment in individual cases.
- Payment by cash or cheque on the spot or by sending cash or cheques is not possible and is excluded.
- If payment is made by credit card, the booking price will be charged to the credit card immediately after the booking confirmation (contract start) has been sent. When paying by SEPA direct debit, you separately issue us a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate, which authorizes us to debit the amount owed from your account. At the same time, you are instructing your bank to redeem the direct debit we have requested from your account
- You must ensure sufficient account coverage and reimburse us for the costs of any returned debits and chargebacks caused by insufficient coverage or incorrect entry of your data. If you default on a payment or a return debit is issued, we are entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect after issuing a reminder and setting a grace period. Your obligation to compensate for damages caused by delay (e.g. interest on arrears, collection fees, reminder costs, chargeback fees) remains unaffected.
- You are only entitled to offset against our claims if, and to the extent that, your counterclaim has been legally established or is undisputed and/or if you assert notices of defects or counterclaims from the same contract. You are only entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- Payments for parking durations not booked in advance will be recalculated in accordance with the tariffs posted on-site (Cf. Section 19.3 of these General Terms and Conditions). These additional payment fees are to be paid in cash on-site at the automatic pay station before leaving. Without additional payment, an exit is not allowed.
Special provisions for shuttle services
- At some locations, we offer a free shuttle service from the car park to the airport and from the airport to the car park for you and any other passengers. You can take advantage of this service once per trip per booking.
- There is no entitlement to individual transport. We reserve the right to carry out group trips (combining several bookings in one vehicle).
- We will exercise due diligence in accordance with local conditions and all relevant and foreseeable circumstances, to ensure that you are transported to the airport on time for a departure time communicated by you. However, the punctuality of your arrival is not the subject of the contract. Insofar as we are not responsible for a delayed arrival, in particular the missed departure, we are not obliged to pay damages or to reimburse expenses for replacement transport, shuttle transport or other expenses. Section 10.4 of these T&Cs shall remain unaffected by this provision.
Availability of the shuttle service
The availability of the shuttle service can be found on our website and in the booking confirmation. Please note the indicated availability times.
Your obligations as passengers
- As a passenger, you must behave as required by the rules and regulations of the service, as well as for your own safety and the consideration of other people. Every passenger is obliged to ensure a firm control of the vehicle at all times and to use safety belts, if available.
- Instructions from our personnel and third parties commissioned by us must be followed.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcoholic beverages are not permitted in our shuttle buses.
- Our staff is authorised to exclude persons who are obviously under the influence of alcohol or other drugs from transportation with our shuttle service. The same applies to passengers who, for other reasons, endanger the safety of other passengers or significantly impair the well-being of other passengers. In this case, there shall be no right to substitute transportation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and any fellow travellers, taking into account all relevant circumstances that are or may be known to you and taking into account the approximate shuttle duration and any waiting time indicated above on our website and in the confirmation of receipt and booking, arrive punctually for the use of our shuttle services. We try to avoid waiting times, but cannot exclude them depending on the availability of the shuttle service.
- The consumption of drinks and food in the shuttle vehicles is prohibited.
Liability and exclusion from our shuttle service
- You are liable for damages that you are responsible for causing to the shuttle bus.
- Should you violate any of the duties of conduct mentioned under 10.3, any liability on our part is excluded. Section 10.1.3 Sentence 3 shall apply accordingly.
- Should you violate the duties of conduct mentioned under 10.3, we are also entitled to exclude you from our shuttle services without you being entitled to any compensation, e.g. for a missed flight. The exclusion of persons is decided by our personnel.
- In all other respects, Section 13 of these T&Cs shall apply accordingly.
- General information
- The possibility of a cancellation of contractually booked services depends on the product booked by you and the subject matter of the contract in other respects.
- The legal right of revocation for customers according to Section 5 remains unaffected by this provision.
- We are entitled to withdraw from the rental contract/booking at any time without giving reasons, and to cancel the booking free of charge. We do not owe compensation in this case.
In cases of force majeure, we shall be released from our obligation to perform for the duration of such force majeure. All unforeseeable events as well as events whose effects on the fulfilment of the contract are not the responsibility of any party to the contract shall be considered force majeure. These events include, in particular, natural disasters, industrial action, the interruption of electricity, telecommunications and internet supplies and official measures.
- We are liable for damages caused by the violation of cardinal obligations. Cardinal obligations are all essential contractual primary obligations, the proper fulfilment of which is essential for the execution of the contract and on the fulfilment of which you as our contractual partner may therefore rely.
Furthermore, we are liable – regardless of the legal grounds – only for damages
- resulting from injury to life, limb or health
- under the Product Liability Act
- in the event of the acceptance of a quality guarantee or
- if the damage was caused intentionally or grossly negligently by us, a legal representative or vicarious agent.
- In the event of a slightly negligent breach of major contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), our liability shall be limited to foreseeable damages typical of the contract. In all other cases, liability is excluded subject to paragraph 2.
- You are liable for all damage caused to us or third parties by yourself, your employees, agents or accompanying persons as well as for all damage caused as a result of technical defects of the vehicle brought in. This applies even if such defects were previously unknown. You shall transfer to us, in advance, your own claims against third parties or insurance companies arising from an event of damage, insofar as claims are asserted against us from such an event of damage on your part.
- We expressly assume no liability for damage or loss of the vehicle, accessories or other objects on or in the vehicle. The provisions in Sections 13.1 and 13.2 shall remain unaffected thereby.
The statutory provisions shall apply to the guarantee in the event of defects.
We have copyrights to all copyrighted images, films and texts published on our website. The use of the pictures, films and texts is not permitted without our express agreement.
- We collect, store and process certain personal data from you for the purpose of contract processing and in the context of using the services offered by us. The same applies to the use of our website in other respects.
Video surveillance of our parking spaces
- If you make a booking, the contract text including these Terms and Conditions will be stored on our internal systems for your own purposes. You can view the current Terms and Conditions on our website at any time. The booking data, including a link to the T&Cs, will also be sent to you by e-mail (Cf. Section 4.2 of these T&Cs). Please save the booking confirmation or print it out together with the Terms and Conditions so that the content of the contract is available to you in a permanent form.
- If you have made a booking, you can also view the bookings you have made after the conclusion of the contract after entering your login data in the booking history. This is a free additional service which we reserve the right to discontinue. There is no entitlement to permanent access to the contents of the contract even after conclusion of the contract. Please print or save the contents of the contract in any case.
Contract term/subsequent booking/compensation for use
- The contract period depends on the contractually agreed parking duration (the booking period). The ordinary termination of the contract is excluded for the duration of the contract. The contract ends at the end of the last day of the booking period.
- The right to termination for good cause remains unaffected. A significant reason is, among other things, if you violate your obligations under these Terms and Conditions in a significant manner. Notice of termination must be given in writing. Any claims for damages shall remain unaffected.
- If the booked parking duration is exceeded, you are obliged to pay the additional payment tariff shown on-site in addition to the booking price for the period exceeding the booked parking duration. This usually differs from the online tariffs.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany alone shall apply, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- If you are a merchant and have your registered office in the Federal Republic of Germany at the time of ordering, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office.
- Should individual provisions of these T&Cs be invalid, this shall not affect the remainder of the contract.
- The European Commission has set up a European online dispute settlement platform (a.k.a. OS platform) for the alternative out-of-court settlement of disputes between customers and companies concerning purchase and service contracts concluded on the internet. This platform can be accessed via the link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.